Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Quick Update

Hello Market to Menu Visitors!

There has been a hiatus of sorts for postings.

We will be back to regular broadcasting soon.

Due to a rather overwhelming few weeks: out of town guests, graduate school, work, travel and now later this week a long overdue vacation of sorts.

I have been spread pretty thin and unfortunately my blog has been paying the price. They say we hurt the ones we love most and this blog has been my new love.

I promise to come back from vacation, wrap up this session of school and be ready to get posting by later next week.

Please keep checking back, I have some great new recipes I've been playing with...

Sauteed Summer Vegetables with Fettuccine in a Lemon Cream Sauce
...surprisingly light and easy to prepare
Chicken Enchiladas
...for that special dinner party
and in the spirit of the Olympics...
Shrimp and Pork Egg Rolls
and
Firecracker Shrimp Stir Fry

So happy August and hope to see you back here soon!

1 comment:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

sounds like you have your fingers in a lot of pots...

looking forward to your return.

happy vacation to you.